Tips from a Firefighter – Survey Results (Part 2)
Here is part 2 of the firefighter survey results. To recap, here are the survey details:
- What is your role in the fire department?
- What personality traits do you like in a probationary firefighter?
- What type of background do you prefer from new recruits?
- If you had to start all over, what is one thing you would do to better prepare for a career as a firefighter?
- In 1 sentence or less, what piece of advice would you give a new recruit?
We had a total of 39 full time firefighters and above answer the survey! (Thank you)
Here is the survey breakdown:
So what I would like to do is every week for the next 4 weeks is post 10 survey answers. This is part 2 of this survey. If you haven't seen part 1 yet, click here.
So let's get right to it! Here are the next 10 survey answers! Enjoy!
UPDATE: We have added part 3, view it here.
That's it for this week! Next week I will be posting the next 10 answers. Take care and best of luck with your journey to becoming a firefighter.