Firefighter – Brampton – 2023
City of Brampton
All applicants are required to complete and submit the following as part of their application:
- Complete the online questionnaire
- Upload all certificates required as part of the minimum qualifications
- Submit cover letter and resume
Once you have successfully submitted your application, you will receive a confirmation email informing you that your application has been received.
- High School Diploma;
- NFPA 1001 - Fire Fighter I & II Certified (proof of Pro Board Seal or IFSAC0) OR able to attain certification within 18 months from the date a conditional offer of employment has been extended.
- Completion of the Ontario Fire Administration-Candidate Testing Program Stages One, Two and Three www.ofai.ca OR able to attain certification within 18 months from the date a conditional offer of employment has been extended
- Ability to obtain DZ licence from the date a conditional offer of employment is extended
- Valid and current First Aid and CPR Certificate;
- Demonstrated community service involvement;
- Dedication to customer service;
- Learning mindset;
- Critical thinking and adaptive problem solving; Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work in a team environment;
- Multilingual skills are an asset.