Part Time Cross Trained FireFighter (ACP/FF)
FireRecruitment.ca is Sponsored By
(Click image to view service.)
Our sponsors help pay for server costs, email services and help keep this a service free. If you find yourself needing this service, please help them help us. Thank you. – Steve
Would you like to become a sponsor? Contact us.
Are you looking for a permanent position that allows you to work PT hours?
Are you looking for a position that offers a variety of duties including the operation of an ARFF?
Are you looking for a position that allows you unlimited access to the nutrients you need to keep lean and fit?
We are looking for an individual who has both their Advanced Care Paramedic license and Fire Fighting certification.
If interested please email your resume to [email protected]
***The right candidate will have their travel handled from the hub located in Edmonton or Calgary.
International SOS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against employees or job applicants on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Participate in emergency response services as required
- Participate and contribute to daily, weekly, and monthly inspections and duties
- Comply with International SOS’s professional standard of Policies and Procedures
- Ensure patient care is consistent with International SOS’s professional and friendly standards
- Ensure equipment and transport vehicles are ready 24/7 for EMS response
- Work in sync with the clinical nursing staff providing aid and patient care as required
- Complete and assist with all required reports and documentation as needed
- Participate in continued medical education provided by International SOS
- Participate in required training, drills and skill testing
- Assist with internal onsite training programs
- Additional duties as required
Must have passed exams and qualifications.
Must be registered with the Alberta College of Paramedics and have NFPA 1001 Level 1 & 2.
Having the following is an asset but we can offer training if you are missing a couple.
- Confined Space
- Class 3 License
Make This Recruitment Your Last! Here Are The Tools You Need…
Learning Center *NEW*
I have teamed up with the best training providers to bring you great firefighter training & courses. These providers will provide valuable insight, great tools and pad your resume!MORE INFO…
If you don’t think your resume stands out above the crowd, this is the service for you. We will make your resume shine above those of your competitors. Don’t let your dream job slide through your fingers because of a cookie cutter resume.MORE INFO…
Mock Interview Service
If you don’t feel prepared for your interview, we are here to help. Don’t just “wing” an interview, the best thing you can do to improve your chances is to be prepared. We record, critique (twice) and save all mock interviews to ensure you are prepared come interview day.MORE INFO…
Firefighter Aptitude Test Preparation
I can’t repeat this enough. When it comes to landing your dream job, preparation is KEY! The best thing you can do to prepare is to constantly stay on top of your game and study frequently. Check this great service out and be ready for your next aptitude test.MORE INFO…