HSE Integrated Ltd. is Canada's largest national industrial safety services company with operations across the country and in the United States. HSE provides a comprehensive and integrated suite of health, safety and environmental monitoring services to protect workers, assets and the community in the most cost-effective manner possible. We currently have open Fire Fighter positions for western Canada.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Set up and maintain HSE Integrated firefighting and/or shower equipment as described in specific procedures.
- Inspect equipment at the beginning and end of each job or shift as well as clean and service as necessary. Servicing is to be done within the scope of training and/or skill
- Conduct regular safety meetings with emphasis on specific hazards.
- Orientate all personnel on the location of pertinent safety, shower and firefighting equipment.
- Maintain an up-to-date roster of personnel on location.
- Firefighter training must meet NFPA 1001 and / or 1081 standards.
- All standard field level tickets (current): H2S Alive, Standard First Aid, CSTS, Confined Space Entry (OSSA preferred), Fall Protection (OSSA preferred).
- Must be capable of operating fire pumps and all associated appliances.
- Experience in the use of breathing apparatus and gas detection equipment.
- Physically capable of working in adverse environments and conditions.
- All applicants must have previous driving experience with a valid Class 3Q (or equivalent) driver’s license
- Preference will be given to local candidates.