Industrial Fire Fighter
FireRecruitment.ca is Sponsored By
(Click image to view service.)
Our sponsors help pay for server costs, email services and help keep this a service free. If you find yourself needing this service, please help them help us. Thank you. – Steve
Would you like to become a sponsor? Contact us.
Start a Career With Scott Safety Today!
Scott Safety Supply Services Inc. is currently accepting applications for Industrial Fire Fighters at out our Whitecourt and Grande Prairie locations. Ideal candidates will have previous relevant experience within the oil and gas industry.
- Firefighting training must meet NFPA 1001 and/or 1081 standards
- Must be capable of operating fire pumps and all associated fire equipment
- Previous industrial firefighting experience
- Experience in the use of breathing apparatus and gas detection equipment
- Knowledge of NFPA regulations regarding fire protection services
- Valid class 3 driver’s license with air brakes
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently and proceed with objectives with minimal supervision
- Ability to demonstrate clear judgement in fast pace and high stress environment
- Physically capable of working in adverse environments and conditions
- Valid H2S Alive Certificate
- Valid First Aid Ticket Level C
- Valid Petroleum Safety Training Certificate
- Must have previous driving experience with a valid Class 3Q driver’s license
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Lead Fire Fighter
- Recent Driver Abstract (within 30 days)
- Support a healthy and safe work environment
- Set up and maintain firefighting and/or shower equipment as describe in specific procedures
- Provide firefighting, fire protection and emergency services
- Responsible for engaging in safety meetings and emphasis on specific hazards
- Ensure all required safety paperwork is complete, organized and submitted
- Maintaining equipment and ensure supplies are current and in working conditions
- Ensure fire truck is in excellent functioning conditions by completing pre-trips, and inventory checks.
- Operate company vehicle in a professional manner, in accordance to Scott Safety policy, highway traffic laws and any rules of operation in effect on privately owned roads
- Mentoring second hand fire fighters
Pre-employment Drug Screening is Mandatory
This is an exceptional career opportunities for an individual who has initiative and drive to be part of a growing and thriving team. Scott Safety has excellent leadership and mentorship available. Qualified candidates are encouraged to send your resume in to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank you in advance for your interest. After reviewing applications, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Make This Recruitment Your Last! Here Are The Tools You Need…
Learning Center *NEW*
I have teamed up with the best training providers to bring you great firefighter training & courses. These providers will provide valuable insight, great tools and pad your resume!MORE INFO…
If you don’t think your resume stands out above the crowd, this is the service for you. We will make your resume shine above those of your competitors. Don’t let your dream job slide through your fingers because of a cookie cutter resume.MORE INFO…
Mock Interview Service
If you don’t feel prepared for your interview, we are here to help. Don’t just “wing” an interview, the best thing you can do to improve your chances is to be prepared. We record, critique (twice) and save all mock interviews to ensure you are prepared come interview day.MORE INFO…
TestReadyPro Aptitude Testing Service
I can’t repeat this enough. When it comes to landing your dream job, preparation is KEY! The best thing you can do to prepare is to constantly stay on top of your game and study frequently. Check this great service out and be ready for your next aptitude test.MORE INFO…