Firefighter – Swift Current – 2018
FireRecruitment.ca is Sponsored By
(Click image to view service.)
Our sponsors help pay for server costs, email services and help keep this a service free. If you find yourself needing this service, please help them help us. Thank you. – Steve
Would you like to become a sponsor? Contact us.
The City of Swift Current is seeking a qualified individual for a full-time Fire Fighter’s position with the Swift Current Fire Department.
Located on the Trans-Canada Highway, Swift Current is a progressive City of 16,000 people serving as the hub of South West Saskatchewan. The Swift Current Fire Department is a dynamic, forward thinking department, providing Fire Suppression, Rescue Services (water, technical rope, and vehicle extrication), Dangerous Goods Response and Emergency Medical assistance to the community. We are most proud of our efforts in fire prevention. Fire Fighters provide comprehensive fire inspections, and innovative public education initiatives within our community.
- Grade 12 or GED equivalency;
- A medical note clearing you for physical testing;
- Firefighter Level II – NFPA 1001, IFSAC or ProBoard Certified;
- Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation “C” Certificate;
- Primary Care Paramedic; and
- Valid Saskatchewan Class 5 Driver’s License or equivalent from another Province.
- Hazardous Materials Awareness and Operations – NFPA 472 IFSAC or ProBoard Certified; and
- Other emergency certifications will be an asset.In addition to the above, candidates must successfully complete the following or provide satisfactory evidence of completion within the preceding 6 months:
- R.C.M.P. security clearance/Criminal Record check; and
- Drivers Abstract.
Applicants must submit a cover letter, resume, and verification of education and training requirements no later than 4:30 p.m. on Friday, November 23, 2018 to the City of Swift Current, Human Resources Department, P.O. Box 340, Swift Current, SK, S9H 3W1. Fax: 306-778-2194, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Make This Recruitment Your Last! Here Are The Tools You Need…
Learning Center *NEW*
I have teamed up with the best training providers to bring you great firefighter training & courses. These providers will provide valuable insight, great tools and pad your resume!MORE INFO…
If you don’t think your resume stands out above the crowd, this is the service for you. We will make your resume shine above those of your competitors. Don’t let your dream job slide through your fingers because of a cookie cutter resume.MORE INFO…
Mock Interview Service
If you don’t feel prepared for your interview, we are here to help. Don’t just “wing” an interview, the best thing you can do to improve your chances is to be prepared. We record, critique (twice) and save all mock interviews to ensure you are prepared come interview day.MORE INFO…
TestReadyPro Aptitude Testing Service
I can’t repeat this enough. When it comes to landing your dream job, preparation is KEY! The best thing you can do to prepare is to constantly stay on top of your game and study frequently. Check this great service out and be ready for your next aptitude test.MORE INFO…