Volunteer Firefighter – Adjala-Tosorontio – 2018
FireRecruitment.ca is Sponsored By
(Click image to view service.)
Our sponsors help pay for server costs, email services and help keep this a service free. If you find yourself needing this service, please help them help us. Thank you. – Steve
Would you like to become a sponsor? Contact us.
The Adjala-Tosorontio Fire Department is committed to enhancing the quality of life to our citizens by reducing the loss of life and property due to fires and emergencies in our community through effective education, prevention and suppression activities, and by providing effective, efficient and safe emergency aid and rescue services.
- Minimum 18 years of age
Criminal and Vulnerable Sector Clearance Check cleared by Ontario Provincial Police. Authorization Form obtained with this Application to take to the Nottawasaga OPP Detachment Office.
- Two pieces of Original Photo Identification required when attending the OPP (Passport, Birth Certificate, Driver’s Licence)
- Must possess a valid Ontario driver’s license.(Class D with Z endorsement
to be obtained within 18 months of hire)
- Must provide a current drivers abstract
- Must be medically fit to perform the duties of a Firefighter and provide a signed Medical Consent Form from an Ontario medical doctor that states you are physically fit for the position. In addition you must sign a Physical Release Form. Medical Forms attached in this package.
- Unsigned void cheque (for automatic pay deposits)
Make This Recruitment Your Last! Here Are The Tools You Need…
Learning Center *NEW*
I have teamed up with the best training providers to bring you great firefighter training & courses. These providers will provide valuable insight, great tools and pad your resume!MORE INFO…
If you don’t think your resume stands out above the crowd, this is the service for you. We will make your resume shine above those of your competitors. Don’t let your dream job slide through your fingers because of a cookie cutter resume.MORE INFO…
Mock Interview Service
If you don’t feel prepared for your interview, we are here to help. Don’t just “wing” an interview, the best thing you can do to improve your chances is to be prepared. We record, critique (twice) and save all mock interviews to ensure you are prepared come interview day.MORE INFO…
TestReadyPro Aptitude Testing Service
I can’t repeat this enough. When it comes to landing your dream job, preparation is KEY! The best thing you can do to prepare is to constantly stay on top of your game and study frequently. Check this great service out and be ready for your next aptitude test.MORE INFO…