By being a part of this community you are agreeing to these rules listed below.
If you don't agree, kindly remove yourself from the group.
1. No self-promotion unless previously cleared.
Definition of self-promotion:
-selling anything - that means products, services, courses, events and programs
-promoting your webinar or event
-posting a link to your OWN website - (Unless previously cleared)
-posting affiliate links...ever - that's just wrong
- posting your own content in the group and not in a specific (and relevant) thread
- posting links to surveys to help build your business
- posting photos with your social handles, URLs or business name on them
- posting "free" offers
We may break our own rule and promote something if we feel as though it is of service to the group. We reserve that right as it is our group and community.
2. Do not post in the group and ask people to PM you to find out more about what you offer, how you can help or to work with you.
3. Be polite. Don't be a dickhead. No second chances.
That means respecting peoples feelings & privacy.
If you're rude or disrespectful or spammy...we'll have to ban you, mmmmk?
4. Provide genuine and helpful feedback and suggestions to others.
Remember: We are all here to help each other...so give more than you take, please.
Other than that, let's have some fun!
**Note: These rules are subject to change without notice. It's on you to keep updated and abide by all rules.**
First time hearing about The Fire Community? Join us here!